Sunday 26 June 2016

Mens cards with brusho and pixie powders and Tim Holtz Slideshow stamps.

Hello....
Sorry my blog posts have been sparse lately but things are back to normal now, I had taken too much on, so have removed the stress and will be keeping my lovely design team work.
 So should be sharing more inspiration regually again now. Thank you to everyone who visits and comments, it really means a lot.
I thought I would share my Fathers Day cards, I don't usually like making mens cards, but needs must and i did enjoy these new stamps from Tim Holtz. They are so modern and arty.

These 2 cards have the new Pixie powders from Creative Expressions, they give a lovely shimmer.
The bricks are the mini stencils from Tim Holtz.
Die cut DAD from spellbinders.


The last card is Brusho, but the same stamps and stencils


Would like to enter these challenges;
J- just as you like it - http://abc-challenge.blogspot.co.uk

Thank-you for visiting.xx

4 comments:

  1. Great cards, love the backgrounds you created. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these stamps Samantha - they are gorgeous as are your cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are perfect cards for Father's Day, Samantha! Thanks for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waw this looks so pretty! thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete