Monday 6 June 2016

Weekend Workshops with Alexis Toupet from Carabelle Studios.

Hi, Just had a great weekend with Carabelle Studios.
Great techniques and out of my comfort zone.
Here is my project starting with the 'pretty one', which has to be my favourite.
Will blog the dark one tomorrow.

Didn't quite get it finished in the workshop, but just had to add the finishing touches once home.
Of course being me i added some stickles and gems.


The stamps are really beautiful, really liked the girl, flowers and birds.





Thanks for visiting and will share the other project tomorrow. xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Great composition and love the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome - I think there are some Birgit stamps in there!!! Brilliant - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous, love it. Cara x

    ReplyDelete